Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to School!


Welcome to Ms. Herring's English Class!  I hope everyone had a great summer and is ready to get started on another year of school.  This is my first year at Benton Middle School, and I am so excited about the year to come.  I am especially excited about the opportunity to integrate more technology into our classroom.  Throughout the year, I will post updates on our class to the blog, Word of the Week information, helpful links, and other materials.  Be sure to ask your student about the Word of the Week and help them increase their vocabulary.  This space will also serve as a "brag board" for outstanding student writing and achievements.  Our school theme this year is "Just Be It,"  so our goal in class is to BE communicators, BE reading and writers, and to BE our best everyday. I know if we all strive to BE these things that it will be a great year for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment